- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Months Support.
- Add multiple items to cart.
- Support four types of products(Simple,Configurable,Virtual and Downloadable Products).
- For Simple Products, this extension only supports drop-down, radio and checkbox custom options.
- Show popop for quick order all pages
- Automatically suggest items by typing a letters
- Automatically suggest items by typing a product sku
- Quickly add and remove text boxes
- Limit the number of input boxes for quick order form, configurable from admin panel
- Multi-Store Support
- Add multiple items to cart in few clicks
- Support magento version 1.5.x and later
100% Open Source(No IONCUBE Inside) Extesion comes 100% open source which means there are no encoded files, everything is transparent and you can modify and change source of this extension to meet your needs. We do not use ioncube, zend guard or another code encoding software.
We made tests on all major installations and this extension is a fully workable. But It is highly recommended to backup your server files and database before installing this module. It is also recommended you install on a test server initially to carry out your own testing. Before you install. Listed folders in your Magento directory should be writable:
- app / code / community
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / layout
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / template
- app / design / frontend / base / base / layout
- app / design / frontend / base / base / template
- app / etc / modules
- app / locale / en_US
- app / locale / en_US / template / email
- skin / frontend / base / default
- TO INSTALL EXTENSION FOLLOW THIS STEPS:
- Clear the store cache under var/cache and all cookies for your store domain
- Disable Compilation Mode (if enabled)
- Log out from Magento Admin panel if you are logged in
- Unpack the contents of the “extension” folder from the package file to your Magento root directory. If you dont use “default” folder as your theme pool directory copy files from app/design/frontend/default/default/ & skin/frontend/default/default to yours
- Check that magento has permissions to read extensions files.
- If Cache Control is enabled in Magento go to ‘System > Cache Management’ section, select ‘Refresh’ under ‘All Cache’ drop-down menu and press ‘Save CacheSettings’
- Great product and best support i have come across Review by David
- Excellent Extension Review by Burkharts
- Excellent extension and top quality service Review by JPLennard
The developer has been very kind and patient helping me to make tweaks to the extension to get it to work just as I require.
I will be looking at other extensions by this developer and I highly recommend to everyone (Posted on 7/7/2014)
- Fantastic Support Review by Matt
- Great extension. Wonderful support Review by Matt