- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id email@example.com
- 6 Months Support.
- This extension is used to replace default stock statuses like “in stock” and “Out of stock” with your own custom text or images or the number of products are available in stock.
- Automatically displayed custom stock statuses on front-end depending on the product quantity in stock which is configured by Admin.
- Admin can upload icons and also set custom stock quantity range from back-end.
- If the custom stock status is automatically set for a wide range of products, Admin can still configure these custom stock statuses of particular products of this range manually if it is necessary.
- Easily manage custom stock statuses from product edit page in back-end.
- Supports simple, grouped, bundle, configurable and virtual product types.
- Add Any numbers of custom stock statuses.
- Admin can set custom stock quantity range from back-end.
- Support magento version 1.5.x and later
100% Open Source(No IONCUBE Inside) Extesion comes 100% open source which means there are no encoded files, everything is transparent and you can modify and change source of this extension to meet your needs. We do not use ioncube, zend guard or another code encoding software.
We made tests on all major installations and this extension is a fully workable. But It is highly recommended to backup your server files and database before installing this module. It is also recommended you install on a test server initially to carry out your own testing. Before you install. Listed folders in your Magento directory should be writable:
- app / code / community
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / layout
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / template
- app / design / frontend / base / base / layout
- app / design / frontend / base / base / template
- app / etc / modules
- app / locale / en_US
- app / locale / en_US / template / email
- skin / frontend / base / default
- TO INSTALL EXTENSION FOLLOW THIS STEPS:
- Clear the store cache under var/cache and all cookies for your store domain
- Disable Compilation Mode (if enabled)
- Log out from Magento Admin panel if you are logged in
- Unpack the contents of the “extension” folder from the package file to your Magento root directory. If you dont use “default” folder as your theme pool directory copy files from app/design/frontend/default/default/ & skin/frontend/default/default to yours
- Check that magento has permissions to read extensions files.
- If Cache Control is enabled in Magento go to ‘System > Cache Management’ section, select ‘Refresh’ under ‘All Cache’ drop-down menu and press ‘Save CacheSettings’
- Aplicacion muy recomendable Review by Frank320
Tanto la aplicación como el soporte con excelentes.
La compre el viernes e incluso el sabado y el domingo han estado resolviendome las dudas que tenia.
Ahora funciona perfectamente.
(Posted on 2/24/2015)
- Great support Review by Igor Kmetic
The support is fast, and i wanna thanks again for fast help. (Posted on 9/14/2014)