- 6 Months Support.
- Extended Contacts extension replaces Magento standard ‘Contact Us’ page with the extended one. Now Magento Store owners can easily define multiple contact departments with different names and recipient emails.
- Compatible With Enterprise Edition
- Can enable or disable contact us extension.
- Add Extra Info
- Add Meta Data(Title,Keyword,Description)
- Add Multiple departments with different emails.
- No core hacks.
- Support magento version 1.5.x and later
100% Open Source(No IONCUBE Inside) Extesion comes 100% open source which means there are no encoded files, everything is transparent and you can modify and change source of this extension to meet your needs. We do not use ioncube, zend guard or another code encoding software.
We made tests on all major installations and this extension is a fully workable. But It is highly recommended to backup your server files and database before installing this module. It is also recommended you install on a test server initially to carry out your own testing. Before you install. Listed folders in your Magento directory should be writable:
- app / code / community
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / layout
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / template
- app / design / frontend / base / base / layout
- app / design / frontend / base / base / template
- app / etc / modules
- app / locale / en_US
- app / locale / en_US / template / email
- skin / frontend / base / default
- TO INSTALL EXTENSION FOLLOW THIS STEPS:
- Clear the store cache under var/cache and all cookies for your store domain
- Disable Compilation Mode (if enabled)
- Log out from Magento Admin panel if you are logged in
- Unpack the contents of the “extension” folder from the package file to your Magento root directory. If you dont use “default” folder as your theme pool directory copy files from app/design/frontend/default/default/ & skin/frontend/default/default to yours
- Check that magento has permissions to read extensions files.
- If Cache Control is enabled in Magento go to ‘System > Cache Management’ section, select ‘Refresh’ under ‘All Cache’ drop-down menu and press ‘Save CacheSettings’
- Highly recommended Review by magentonate
Great extension, great price and great Service!! the extension worked on enterprise edition 1.13.1. (Posted on 10/8/2014)
- Extended Contacts Magento Extension Review by alsid
Thanks! (Posted on 5/4/2014)
- simple, usefull Review by rrroulio
thanks for this. Just one thing, the field is not responsive and very large. (Posted on 2/13/2014)