Magento 2 Custom Carrier Trackers Extension
- 30 days Money back Guarantee
- 6 Months Upgrade Guarantee
- 6 Months Bug Free Guarantee
By default Magento 2 offers only four tracking methods: USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. That's often not enough.
In case you want to add custom tracking methods to magento 2, because you're shipping using a custom carrier and want your customers to be able to track their orders shipped using these custom carriers, this is the extension you're looking for.
Custom Carrier Trackers Extension for Magento 2 provides customers with an easy way to track shipments by adding a link to emails and order pages to check on their shipment's progress. Custom Carrier Trackers Extension for Magento 2 is easy to set up and supports up to ten couriers as long as they provide a tracking URL and reference number.
Why Custom Carrier Trackers?
This extension gives you the ability to set how many new tracking carriers in magento2 do you need.
You just need to add carrier/tracking name and the tracking URL and your customers are ready to benefit of this great functionality.
What is a Tracking Number?
Tracking numbers are used by Shipping Carriers given to packages when they are shipped.
Tracking numbers are useful for knowing the location of time sensitive deliveries.
Adding tracking information
Choose a provider. This should be the shipping company you use. If your provider is not listed, choose the Custom Provider option.
Add the tracking number that the provider assigned. If you chose the custom option, you need to enter the full link to the company’s tracking page (if applicable).
Submit Shipment Than customer will then receive an email with tracking code.
- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom Carrier Tracker to helps add new custom tracking carriers in your store using this extension is easy to set up and supports up to ten couriers as long as they provide a tracking URL and reference number. Easily set up new carrier tracking set name and it’s url whatever you want.
- The tracking number gets replaced in the tracking URL automatically, just use the #TRACKNUM# and also you need use extra variables use #FIRSTNAME#,#LASTNAME# ,#COUNTRYCODE# ,#POSTCODE# Example :Title :- Royal Mail Url :-http://track2.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track?trackNumber=#TRACKNUM#
- Adds 10 new completely custom trackers in Magento 2.
- Completely generic – not tied to any courier
- Adds shipment tracking links in shipping confirmation emails
- Tracking number , postcode and another variables get replaced in the tracking URL automatically
- "Track Order" in customer account section shows tracking link
- 100% Open Source.
- Free Updates (included New Feature) For 6 Month.
- Free Support For 6 Month.
- If You Have Any Issues With The Extension Purchased Please Contact Us From email@example.com
- No Core Files Will Be Over Written.
- 30 Day Money-back Guarantee.
Write Your Own Review