Magento 2 Customer Approve/Disapprove Extension
- 30 days Money back Guarantee
- 6 Months Upgrade Guarantee
- 6 Months Bug Free Guarantee
Customer Approve/Disapprove extension allows you to restrict customers from logging in to your website without prior approval.
This feature is helpful when you want to verify customer's details before giving them access to the website.
Customer Approve/Disapprove extension allows you to redirect customers to any URL internal or external.
It also allows you to configure the extension for your store to send email notifications to the admin upon account creation and to the customer upon approval and disapprove of the customer application.
Email templates for admin notification, customer approval and disapprove come with the extension.
Custom emails templates can be created using the Transactional Emails feature in Magento. The extension is configurable at the store view level allowing you to have different settings for different stores in your multi store setup.
- Approve/Disapprove customers from Manage Customers grid.
- Approve/Disapprove single customers from Manage row action.
- also do Using the Approve/Disapprove buttons in the customer edit page.
- Display customer approve/disapprove status at Manage Customers grid.
- Customer get welcome email on new account creation.
- Add multiple email recipients for admin notification.
- Add Custom email templates included for approval, Disapprove and admin notification
- Notify customer when his/her account approval/disapprove by admin.
- Configure to automatically approve customer account by admin.
- Approve and disapprove customer with CLI commands.
- all code include magento standard development practices.
- Free updates (included new feature) for 6 month.
- Free support for 6 month.
- If you have any issues with the extension purchased please contact us from support@magebright
- No core files will be over written.
- 100% open source.
- 30 day money-back guarantee.
If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement send email on this id email@example.com
Write Your Own Review