Assign Order to Customer
Assign Order to Customer extension allows you to assign any order to any customer.
- 30 days Money back Guarantee
- 6 Months Upgrade Guarantee
- 6 Months Bug Free Guarantee
- 6 Months Support.
- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- To assign order that was placed as guest to any customer.
- To assign any order from one customer to another customer.
- To assign multiple orders to any customer using mass action.
- To see history of assigned orders.
- To rollback the assignment of orders.
- Ability of overwrite customer name while assigning order to customer.
- Ability of send email to customer while assigning order to customer.
- Support magento version 1.6.x and later
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Assign Order to Customer
When using PayPal payment and AmazonPayment a customer does not have to create an account or use Guest to place an order. This creates a problem when customer logs in to track order (auto generated by Magento shop). The accompanying order does not show up in the customer tracking account. This is where Assign to Order comes in. It allows Guest or Paypal and Amazonpayment purchases to be assigned to a customer. Technical support is also excellent...responded within 6 hours of inquiry (time zone difference) and developer was even kind enough to install extension for me and also fixed a problem for me. This extension is highly recommended due to its functionality and excellent technical support
Write Your Own Review