Category Custom Attribute
Magento category custom attribute manager extension allows to create custom attributes for category
- 30 days Money back Guarantee
- 6 Months Upgrade Guarantee
- 6 Months Bug Free Guarantee
- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id email@example.com
- 6 Months Support.
- Admin can easily create/edit/delete custom extra category attribute like Text Field, Text Area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown, Image etc and also shown those attributes on category view page.
- Admin can show/hide category attributes by selecting options from back-end.
- Admin can create/edit/delete custom category attribute groups from back-end.
- Admin can assign the created attributes under selected category attribute group.
- Admin can also assign the category attributes to already existing attribute groups or newly created attribute groups.
- Assigns all associated attributes to 'General' group when delete that particular attribute group.
- Support magento version 1.5.x and later
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Working as expected
I had some few errors in the logs and seller corrected it.
Nice extension easy to use and very useful.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following products
Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Mage_Review_Block_Helper::getSummaryHtml(), 2 passed in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/design/frontend/magebright/default/template/catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml on line 61 and exactly 3 expected in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Helper.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/design/frontend/magebright/default/template/catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml(61): Mage_Review_Block_Helper->getSummaryHtml(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Product), 'short') #1 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/home/magebrig/...') #2 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/magebr...') #3 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView() #4 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(923): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHt in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Helper.php on line 41