- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id email@example.com
- 6 Months Support.
- Magento Customer Selfie extension used to Your customers to upload his selfie with your store product image.
- Customer can upload his own picture using instagram,facebook and also in computer.
- Display all approve customer selfie on customer account dashbord.
- Customer selfie extenion display customer selfie on product detail page
- Customer can write comments on other customer selfie and its own selfie.
- Customer can also view his/her uploaded pictures in My Picture section with pagination in account section.
- Store owner can esilty manage customer Picture and Comments from admin panel.
- Only admin can approved pictures will be displayed in customer section and product details page.
- Only admin approved comments which are shared by other customers.
- Support magento version 1.5.x and later
100% Open Source(No IONCUBE Inside) Extesion comes 100% open source which means there are no encoded files, everything is transparent and you can modify and change source of this extension to meet your needs. We do not use ioncube, zend guard or another code encoding software.
We made tests on all major installations and this extension is a fully workable. But It is highly recommended to backup your server files and database before installing this module. It is also recommended you install on a test server initially to carry out your own testing. Before you install. Listed folders in your Magento directory should be writable:
- app / code / community
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / layout
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / template
- app / design / frontend / base / base / layout
- app / design / frontend / base / base / template
- app / etc / modules
- app / locale / en_US
- app / locale / en_US / template / email
- skin / frontend / base / default
- TO INSTALL EXTENSION FOLLOW THIS STEPS:
- Clear the store cache under var/cache and all cookies for your store domain
- Disable Compilation Mode (if enabled)
- Log out from Magento Admin panel if you are logged in
- Unpack the contents of the “extension” folder from the package file to your Magento root directory. If you dont use “default” folder as your theme pool directory copy files from app/design/frontend/default/default/ & skin/frontend/default/default to yours
- Check that magento has permissions to read extensions files.
- If Cache Control is enabled in Magento go to ‘System > Cache Management’ section, select ‘Refresh’ under ‘All Cache’ drop-down menu and press ‘Save CacheSettings’
You Might Also Like