- 6 Months Support.
- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id email@example.com
- Enable /Disable the widget option.
- Frequently Bought Together Extension easily manage by admin panel.
- Multiple products added on single click.
- Manage title and image size by admin panel also Set products limit to display front end.
- Easily enabled Wishlist and Compare functionality.
- Using this extension Instantly increase average total purchase amounts with a user experience proven, encourage customers to check other frequently bought together products
- 100% Open Source.
- Support magento version 1.5.x and later
100% Open Source(No IONCUBE Inside) Extesion comes 100% open source which means there are no encoded files, everything is transparent and you can modify and change source of this extension to meet your needs. We do not use ioncube, zend guard or another code encoding software.
We made tests on all major installations and this extension is a fully workable. But It is highly recommended to backup your server files and database before installing this module. It is also recommended you install on a test server initially to carry out your own testing. Before you install. Listed folders in your Magento directory should be writable:
- app / code / community
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / layout
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / template
- app / design / frontend / base / base / layout
- app / design / frontend / base / base / template
- app / etc / modules
- app / locale / en_US
- app / locale / en_US / template / email
- skin / frontend / base / default
- TO INSTALL EXTENSION FOLLOW THIS STEPS:
- Clear the store cache under var/cache and all cookies for your store domain
- Disable Compilation Mode (if enabled)
- Log out from Magento Admin panel if you are logged in
- Unpack the contents of the “extension” folder from the package file to your Magento root directory. If you dont use “default” folder as your theme pool directory copy files from app/design/frontend/default/default/ & skin/frontend/default/default to yours
- Check that magento has permissions to read extensions files.
- If Cache Control is enabled in Magento go to ‘System > Cache Management’ section, select ‘Refresh’ under ‘All Cache’ drop-down menu and press ‘Save CacheSettings’
- i love the developer work Review by ngikoonline
This is the best module to use in magento and i love their support its amaizing the respond and action in the shortest time posssible (Posted on 7/31/2016)