Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group Extension
Magento Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group Extension use set minimum order amount per customer as well as store view.
- 30 days Money back Guarantee
- 6 Months Upgrade Guarantee
- 6 Months Bug Free Guarantee
- 6 Months Support.
- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id email@example.com
- Magento Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group Extension use set minimum order amount per customer as well as store view.
- Admin restrict the minimum purchase amount for each customers ordering time as you wish. Customers cannot place an order that has a subtotal of less than a specified sum of money.
- Admin can specify a minimum order total that customers must be met before allowing process to checkout.
- Store owner can easily configure from admin panel.
- Store owner can set message and notifications from admin panel.
- 100% Open Source.
- Support magento version 1.5.x and later
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Works as described, outstanding support
We have a customised checkout flow and required some assistance with compatibility. The support team were fantastic, replied within their given time scale and resolved our issues. I do not hesitate to recommend these guys.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following products
Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Mage_Review_Block_Helper::getSummaryHtml(), 2 passed in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/design/frontend/magebright/default/template/catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml on line 61 and exactly 3 expected in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Helper.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/design/frontend/magebright/default/template/catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml(61): Mage_Review_Block_Helper->getSummaryHtml(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Product), 'short') #1 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/home/magebrig/...') #2 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/magebr...') #3 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView() #4 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(923): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHt in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Helper.php on line 41