- 6 Months Support.
- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make navigation between products much more user-friendly
- Navigate between previous, next product & category of the product on product view page with single click
- Add links to previous and next products at the product page
- Show thumbnails of next-previous products on mouse over
- Also use custom images for buttons
- This extension also support Responsive theme.
- Support magento version 1.5.x and later
100% Open Source(No IONCUBE Inside) Extesion comes 100% open source which means there are no encoded files, everything is transparent and you can modify and change source of this extension to meet your needs. We do not use ioncube, zend guard or another code encoding software.
We made tests on all major installations and this extension is a fully workable. But It is highly recommended to backup your server files and database before installing this module. It is also recommended you install on a test server initially to carry out your own testing. Before you install. Listed folders in your Magento directory should be writable:
- app / code / community
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / layout
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / template
- app / design / frontend / base / base / layout
- app / design / frontend / base / base / template
- app / etc / modules
- app / locale / en_US
- app / locale / en_US / template / email
- skin / frontend / base / default
- TO INSTALL EXTENSION FOLLOW THIS STEPS:
- Clear the store cache under var/cache and all cookies for your store domain
- Disable Compilation Mode (if enabled)
- Log out from Magento Admin panel if you are logged in
- Unpack the contents of the “extension” folder from the package file to your Magento root directory. If you dont use “default” folder as your theme pool directory copy files from app/design/frontend/default/default/ & skin/frontend/default/default to yours
- Check that magento has permissions to read extensions files.
- If Cache Control is enabled in Magento go to ‘System > Cache Management’ section, select ‘Refresh’ under ‘All Cache’ drop-down menu and press ‘Save CacheSettings’
- Excellent Extension and Support Review by poescp
Seldom had such quick support from an extension developer (Posted on 6/20/2016)
- This extension works perfect Review by nathaliegina
Thank you MageBright!!
Very reliable , responses very fast, they are always ready to help customers as much as possible. (Posted on 6/20/2016)