Product Restriction By Zip Code
Product Restriction by Zip code Extension allows the store owner to restrict the products to selected Zip Code.
- 30 days Money back Guarantee
- 6 Months Upgrade Guarantee
- 6 Months Bug Free Guarantee
- 6 Months Support.
- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id email@example.com
- Magento Product Restrictions By Zipcode extension allows you to put shipping restrictions based on individual product.
- You can assign multiple product to a specific zipcode wherever you want to allow to shipping of your product.
- Product Restriction by zipcode allow the use of wildcards entry when configuring zip codes on the back end. Example: the rule GM20* would validate zip codes like the following; CP78 78U, PT90
- Using with this extension you can also add range of zipcode like 02000 – 03000, 05000 – 06000
- The Product Restriction by zipcode Extension allows the store owner to Import / Export zip code with city and Delivery Days.
- Using this extension store owner can add Delivery Days for specific zipcode.
- Easily limit shipping access of individual products to by ZIP Codes and Cities.
- Support magento version 1.6.x and later
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following products
Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Mage_Review_Block_Helper::getSummaryHtml(), 2 passed in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/design/frontend/magebright/default/template/catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml on line 61 and exactly 3 expected in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Helper.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/design/frontend/magebright/default/template/catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml(61): Mage_Review_Block_Helper->getSummaryHtml(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Product), 'short') #1 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/home/magebrig/...') #2 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/magebr...') #3 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView() #4 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(923): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHt in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Helper.php on line 41