- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id email@example.com
- Shipping/Payment method by customer group Extension is used to assign rights to customer groups for the usage of shipping and payment method section.For example we want to show only some shipping/payment methods to "not logged in" customer group than admin can set this settings in admin with the help of this extension.And if any shipping/payment method access for customer group is not assigned in extension than it will behave as default i.e. it will show all available shipping and payment methods to customers.So customers don't have to worry about what methods they can use means customer would be able to see only those methods which are assigned to their customer group.
- List all shipping/payment methods at checkout page which are assigned to customer group and if not assigned than it will display default enabled shipping/payment methods.
- Manage shipping/Payment methods customer group wise.
- If access of payment/shipping methods are not assigned in this extension than it will fetch default shipping/payment methods for that customer group.
- Easy Installed and configure.
- 100% Open Source.
- Support magento version 1.6.x and later
100% Open Source(No IONCUBE Inside) Extesion comes 100% open source which means there are no encoded files, everything is transparent and you can modify and change source of this extension to meet your needs. We do not use ioncube, zend guard or another code encoding software.
We made tests on all major installations and this extension is a fully workable. But It is highly recommended to backup your server files and database before installing this module. It is also recommended you install on a test server initially to carry out your own testing. Before you install. Listed folders in your Magento directory should be writable:
- app / code / community
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / layout
- app / design / adminhtml / base / default / template
- app / design / frontend / base / base / layout
- app / design / frontend / base / base / template
- app / etc / modules
- app / locale / en_US
- app / locale / en_US / template / email
- skin / frontend / base / default
- TO INSTALL EXTENSION FOLLOW THIS STEPS:
- Clear the store cache under var/cache and all cookies for your store domain
- Disable Compilation Mode (if enabled)
- Log out from Magento Admin panel if you are logged in
- Unpack the contents of the “extension” folder from the package file to your Magento root directory. If you dont use “default” folder as your theme pool directory copy files from app/design/frontend/default/default/ & skin/frontend/default/default to yours
- Check that magento has permissions to read extensions files.
- If Cache Control is enabled in Magento go to ‘System > Cache Management’ section, select ‘Refresh’ under ‘All Cache’ drop-down menu and press ‘Save CacheSettings’
- Great support to install and does the job well Review by bathcomms1
This was for a busy UK client customer who needed to add a trade facility to their Magento site which a different combination of shipping and payment modules for users in new 'trade' customer group.
We needed some help to complete the installation on the site which has quite a lot fo customisation and Magebright were very efficient in providing this. (Posted on 7/31/2016)
- Great extension with great support! Review by mdunn1805
We operate a wholesale business that allows approved credit customers to pay on terms while having unapproved credit customers pay with Credit Card. This extension allowed me to set my approved customers up with the ability to checkout with no payment or shipping method while still allowing any unapproved customers to check out with credit card. All easily managed from the admin panel.
I did run into a few issues after the install but they were very fast to respond and help me get the issues resolved. I would recommend this extension if you need to customize shipping and payment methods by customer group.
5 star customer support!!! (Posted on 7/31/2016)