Shipping and Payment Method by Customer Group
List all shipping/payment methods at checkout page which are assigned to customer group and if not assigned than it will display default enabled shipping/payment methods.
- 30 days Money back Guarantee
- 6 Months Upgrade Guarantee
- 6 Months Bug Free Guarantee
- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id email@example.com
- Shipping/Payment method by customer group Extension is used to assign rights to customer groups for the usage of shipping and payment method section.For example we want to show only some shipping/payment methods to "not logged in" customer group than admin can set this settings in admin with the help of this extension.And if any shipping/payment method access for customer group is not assigned in extension than it will behave as default i.e. it will show all available shipping and payment methods to customers.So customers don't have to worry about what methods they can use means customer would be able to see only those methods which are assigned to their customer group.
- List all shipping/payment methods at checkout page which are assigned to customer group and if not assigned than it will display default enabled shipping/payment methods.
- Manage shipping/Payment methods customer group wise.
- If access of payment/shipping methods are not assigned in this extension than it will fetch default shipping/payment methods for that customer group.
- Easy Installed and configure.
- 100% Open Source.
- Support magento version 1.6.x and later
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great support to install and does the job well
Assistance was provided the same day and being able to skype the extension develope was really useful to define the installation issues were were having. Issues were all fixed first thing the next morning. In sumary: responsive, capable and friendly developer assistance.
This was for a busy UK client customer who needed to add a trade facility to their Magento site which a different combination of shipping and payment modules for users in new 'trade' customer group.
We needed some help to complete the installation on the site which has quite a lot fo customisation and Magebright were very efficient in providing this.
- Great extension with great support!
5 star customer support! Very fast to respond and help me resolve the minor issues I ran into. 100% satisfied with the developer and would recommend them.
We operate a wholesale business that allows approved credit customers to pay on terms while having unapproved credit customers pay with Credit Card. This extension allowed me to set my approved customers up with the ability to checkout with no payment or shipping method while still allowing any unapproved customers to check out with credit card. All easily managed from the admin panel.
I did run into a few issues after the install but they were very fast to respond and help me get the issues resolved. I would recommend this extension if you need to customize shipping and payment methods by customer group.
5 star customer support!!!
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following products
Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Mage_Review_Block_Helper::getSummaryHtml(), 2 passed in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/design/frontend/magebright/default/template/catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml on line 61 and exactly 3 expected in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Helper.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/design/frontend/magebright/default/template/catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml(61): Mage_Review_Block_Helper->getSummaryHtml(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Product), 'short') #1 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/home/magebrig/...') #2 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/magebr...') #3 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView() #4 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(923): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHt in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Helper.php on line 41