Store Locator Extension
Magento store locator extension is fully responsive and use for display physical store locations which are created from admin.
- 30 days Money back Guarantee
- 6 Months Upgrade Guarantee
- 6 Months Bug Free Guarantee
- If you want to any kind of customization as per your requirement email me on this email id email@example.com
- List all store locations with vertical scroll.
- Users can filter store locations by attributes which are created from back-end.
- Users can search store locations by products, address, zip code or state.
- Users can also choose radius for search store locations.
- Users can reset all the information with previously selected store locations for searching them.
- Display store phone, fax and address while click on store icon of the map.
- Users can also view all details of store like store location with map, name, description, image, address and attributes.
- Display products in slider with relevant store which are selected from back-end on store detail page.
- Supports map and satellite view for both store location list and detail page.
- Admin can import multiple stores rather than creating manually multiple stores.
- Admin can set latitude and longitude information for stores from back-end.
- Admin can also set Meta information for stores.
- Admin can easily update store marker and hover marker images from configuration.
- Admin can set map distance with KM or Mile options for searching stores from back-end.
- Admin can Enabled/Disabled header link, footer link and attributes filter from configuration.
- Admin can also update URL Suffix and width/height of store image.
- This module is fully responsive.
- 100% Open Source.
- Support magento version 1.6.x and later
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following products
Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Mage_Review_Block_Helper::getSummaryHtml(), 2 passed in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/design/frontend/magebright/default/template/catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml on line 61 and exactly 3 expected in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Helper.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/design/frontend/magebright/default/template/catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml(61): Mage_Review_Block_Helper->getSummaryHtml(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Product), 'short') #1 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/home/magebrig/...') #2 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/magebr...') #3 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView() #4 /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(923): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHt in /home/magebrig/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Review/Block/Helper.php on line 41